**NEW** Visit my Gift Shop to see and purchase my favorite things for organizing, self discovery, marriage and parenting!

Minted Does Business Cards Right

Now that my bloggy wheels are have been fully oiled and are turning at a rapid pace, it's time to take my blogging to the next level. I am so happy doing what I do here for you! The longer I work at it, the better I want to be of service to you. Part of my development is to connect with other bloggers and brands that fit this blog, you and me. When I got the opportunity to partner with Minted and get beautifully designed business cards to help step up my bloggy game, I jumped at the chance! I spent some time perusing their site {I could have been there all day}, and now I want your help in choosing my new business cards!

Artful Design + Personal Touch

Before I found Minted, my business cards were DIY {I'll post about that later}, so I had so much fun playing and designing my very own bloggy business cards. Not only do they have some of the best designs I've ever seen for business cards, but their personalization options are also outstanding.

Personalizing business cards is so easy! Choose a design you like {there are so so many!}
Enter your information
Choose a backing option {I chose to upload my own image with my blog background and logo}
Then have a gander at the awesomeness!
I love the modern pattern, fun font and the personalization options that make Minted + Gifts We Use look amazing! Now that you've seen how simple it is to create your own business {or mommy, or personal} cards, take a look at me getting carried away with design.

My Saved Designs + Your Vote

I could have been on Minted designing business cards all day, but alas, duty calls. But I did manage to get a bunch of options done and, as some of you loyal readers may have noticed, there is a BIG change to my information.

Because it's hip to be square, I tried out some square designs.

Here are a few designs with banners that match an upcoming re-design I'm working on.
Last, I played around with some modern designs that I just liked, but don't necessarily "match" my site.
Can you see how I easy it is to get carried away on Minted? And I was able to save each of these designs until I finally make up my mind! I love a good techy gift!
In case some of you didn't catch my round about announcement, Gifts We Use is getting a makeover! I'm working on a new site {my own domain and everything!} with an updated site design, and thanks to these new business cards, a professional branding touch! Minted could not have come into my life at a better time. Even if I weren't blogging, I love the idea of having a Mom card to hand out at church or school events. They have a ton of cute designs for whatever you do.

So which of these designs do you like best? Square? Banner? Modern? I can't decide! They all look so good! Please tell me which design you like best in the comments and help a blogger out.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...