**NEW** Visit my Gift Shop to see and purchase my favorite things for organizing, self discovery, marriage and parenting!

{Announcement} Gifts We Use is Moving!!!

I have been working my tail off the past month to get to this point and I am excited to share with you some great news...

Gifts We Use is moving to it very own domain!!!


That's right, Gifts We Use is moving to it's very own www and there is lots in store for you! 

Some of the goodness to look forward to in the move include:
~ Updated website theme
~ Improved site navigation to find content easily
~ Exciting new widgets
~ More inspirational content brewing for you!

With all the work that goes into making this transition happen, I will be taking next week off to dedicate my efforts to completing the move.

This doesn't change anything for you if you follow me on social media, so there's nothing you need to do.

The new GiftsWeUse.com will be ready soon and I would ask for your patience as I work out any kinks along the way and appreciate your continued support!

Stay tuned for the official re-launch of Gifts We Use to come in June! Yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...