**NEW** Visit my Gift Shop to see and purchase my favorite things for organizing, self discovery, marriage and parenting!

It's My SITS Day!

Happy, happy, happy day! Today is my SITS day! For those of you who do not know, SITS is a blogger network of over 40,000 women that all support each other's blogs by way of comments, networking, forum discussions, and the SITS Bloggy Boot Camp Blog Conference held throughout the United States. They feature bloggers from their community everyday and today is my day! Heeeey SITStaahs!
About Me
On the outside, I'm a wife, mom and blogger. On the inside, I'm a planner, organizer and dreamer. Combined, I am a lethal weapon! {ha!}

Ten random facts about me {in no particular order}...
  1. Not crafty, but creatively techy.
  2. Love to organize, loathe to clean.
  3. Jesus loves me, this I know.
  4. Planning gets me motivated.
  5. Junk mail {via snail mail or email} is my enemy.
  6. Laundry continues to elude me.
  7. I could spend hours at The Container Store.
  8. There is a special place in my heart for my readers {that's you!}.
  9. I have an office supply fetish.
  10. I'm all thumbs when it comes to using scissors.
Here's our latest family photo for your enjoyment.
Why I Blog
Nearly one year ago, I was surrounded by a swirling mess of a house and a toddler whose needs were rapidly changing. I came to a breaking point and I needed to get organized! In my previous life, I was as organized as you can get without being deemed psychotic, but motherhood threw me for a loop! Discovering blogworld was the driving motivation to begin my journey to a clutter free house and life and I hope to inspire and encourage you to do the same as I blog about organizing, family life and my adventures in blogging.

To my SITStahs
I'd like to invite you to get to know me better, stay a while, and tour the blog. Likes and follows are also welcome. {wink}

I love that you came for a visit and want to gift it forward! If you'd like to be featured on my blog, tell me about the gifts you use to be considered for a guest post spot right here!
I am honored and humbled to be featured on SITS today, and it reminds how awesome the blogging community is. If you blog and don't have a supportive community, get one now! It will be the best thing you have ever done and will give your blogging fresh eyes and legs.
Want more of Gifts We Use? Sign up for the monthly newsletter to get exclusive newsletter content and tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...