**NEW** Visit my Gift Shop to see and purchase my favorite things for organizing, self discovery, marriage and parenting!

The New Home Tour is Coming!

Hello friends! It has been far too long since my last post and I have missed you all. I wanted to drop by today to let you know that I am still here and I have lots of great things in the works. The biggest of which is a new home tour page. It won't be like other home tours, it will be my real not-ready-for-the-home-and-garden-magazine home. That means that as unfinished as it is, I will show you our humble abode and update the home tour page as needed.

I do have but one little teaser for you, and some of you may have already seen it on my updated about page. It's the exterior of our apartment home. Enjoy this taste of our home and be ready to see what I've managed to do with what we have.
I hesitated to do a home tour until the house was "ready", but with our budget the way it is, and for the sake of being real with you, I decided to show it in all it's simple glory. By doing that, I hope to be relatable to you and also walk you through our journey to making this new house a home. Regardless of budget, we have a roof over our heads and that is a gift in and of itself.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...