**NEW** Visit my Gift Shop to see and purchase my favorite things for organizing, self discovery, marriage and parenting!

30 Days of Thankful

Fall is here and it's time to get into a thankful state of mind! I will be joining Kacey from Well Rounded Home and breaking in my Instagram app with 30 Days of Thankful!

I'd love for you to join in on this thankful movement with us and post a photo of one thing you are thankful for everyday in the month of November. All you have to do is add the hashtag #thankful to the caption of your photo. If you need some inspiration, Kacey has also provided photo prompts to keep you feeling thankful for all the big and small things in life.

Follow me on Instagram! I'd love to see what everyone is thankful for. 
Here's what I've got so far...
Lastly, in the spirit of being thankful, I will be flaunting my instagram feed on my sidebar for you to enjoy.

These days, we could all use an extra dose the gratitude. I hope you use this opportunity to spread thankfulness among your friends and family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...