**NEW** Visit my Gift Shop to see and purchase my favorite things for organizing, self discovery, marriage and parenting!

My About Page Critique

Today I'm putting my blog in the hot seat over at MomComm. My entire About page is going to be picked and prodded to let me know what I am doing right and what I can do to improve. Have you read my about page? If not, read my about page first, then hop over and learn from my critique.

I'm a bit nervous, but mostly eager to learn how to better my blog, specifically the about page. Later, I'll share with you all what I took away from the critique and what changes I make. In the meantime, read my critique and learn as I take a spot under the microscope.
Want more of Gifts We Use? Sign up for the monthly newsletter to get exclusive newsletter content and tips!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...