**NEW** Visit my Gift Shop to see and purchase my favorite things for organizing, self discovery, marriage and parenting!

Learn As I Blog Link Parties Open until 2013!

This is a quick shout out to tell you that I have re-opened the Learn As I Blog series link parties for the rest of 2012! In case you missed out on the June series, now you can gift your bloggy journey forward and share your learnings with me and the rest of the blogosphere! The best part is that you can do it at your own pace or create your own series for your blog.
How You Can Keep the Party Going
The first thing to do is RSVP! I'd love to explore your blog and see your progress, so RSVP here and tell me you've come to party!

Follow the Series
Visit my Blogging page and follow the series at your own pace. Every LAIB post has links to the next post in the series at the end of each learning, so you can go through the series from start to finish. Look for Next in the series, >>> links. For you eager over achievers, start here.

Gift Your Learning Forward
Let us know what gifts you've learned to grow as a blogger from the LAIB series and participate in the link parties on select topics.

Link Party Topics:
Pre-Blog Train of Thought {aka Starting a Blog}
Widget, Gadgets and Graphics {share your widgetty faves and why}
Blogger Time Management {how do you balance your real and bloggy life?}

Link Party Etiquette:
- Follow Gifts We Use
- Link up your participating post {use the post title in the name field and link to your specific post}
- Link back to Gifts We Use at the end of your post and grab a button in the Welcome section of my sidebar.
- Read at least 2 other posts and show them some comment love. Be sure to tell them you're partying with them from the Learn As I Blog series at Gifts We Use! The blogosphere is a great community, so encourage your fellow bloggers in the their bloggy journey!
This series has gotten quite a bit of attention lately thanks to my SITStahs! My goal with this series is to journal my bloggy learning and share with other new bloggers who are trying to find their way into the blogosphere. As you discover the series, I hope it gives rookie bloggers some legs to hit the bloggy ground running! Keep calm and blog on!

Did you miss the June series, but want to start soon? Is this a series you'd want to go through for your own blog? Share in the comments.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...