**NEW** Visit my Gift Shop to see and purchase my favorite things for organizing, self discovery, marriage and parenting!

Announcement: Guest Post for Gifts We Use!

As I continue this awesome bloggy journey, I am learning more and more that blogging is about more than just me and my thoughts. I don't just blog for me, but I blog to inspire and encourage you to make positive change in your life by sharing my adventures in organizing, technology and blogging. With that, I have an exciting new feature that I will be implementing soon, that's YOU!
 Gifts YOU Use
I want to know about the gifts you use to grow, love and serve your loved ones! Is there an organization project you just completed that has made your home run more smoothly? Maybe there's an app you discovered that you cannot live without! Let us know how blogging has impacted your life for the better! I want to hear all about it and give you a real chance to gift it forward, right here!

How to share YOUR gifts
If you are feeling lead to gift it forward, then I want to hear from you! Go to my contact page and scroll down past the contact form to complete the Guest Post Submission form. Look for the snazzy intro below.
Guest posts may be up to 500 words in length and must include at least one image. In addition to your guest post, there is a spot to share your bio with all of us, so we can show our support of your gifts too.

You are the key to We
Thus far, Gifts We Use has been about the gifts that I use, but you are the key to Gifts WE Use! The best part about guest posting here is that you don't have to be a blogger in order to gift it forward! Although being a blogger helps, you don't have to be a blogger in order to share your gifts. As long as you have enough information to complete the form, you can be considered for a guest post. Who knows, maybe the blogging bug will bite after you gift it forward! {wink}

I hope that you are as excited about this new feature as I am! I cannot wait to hear about all the gifts you use to grow, love and serve your loved ones! I know I'm using a lot of exclamation marks, but I can't help it! This is so exciting for the blogger in me! I get to open up my bloggy home to you because you really are the key to Gifts WE Use.

Do you have a gift to share with me? Is this opportunity as exciting for you as it is for me? Celebrate with me in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...