**NEW** Visit my Gift Shop to see and purchase my favorite things for organizing, self discovery, marriage and parenting!

Happy Independence Day!

"I'm proud to be an American, 
where at least I know I'm free.
and I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I'll gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA."

That song gets me teary eyed each.and.every.time. I hear it.  Even typing out the chorus got my eyes watery!  Independence Day is probably the one of the most beloved holidays for Americans who call the US of A their home.  I hope that you are spending this day gathering with family, friends and neighbors celebrating the gift of independence, freedom and the pursuit of happiness.  

No matter what your political or religious beliefs are, know that there are many in this world who do not have the independence that Americans do to freely pursue their dreams and goals.  Be sure to thank those serving {or who have served} in our military and be grateful for the gifts that you have.

Now what's a fourth of July celebration without fireworks!?!  Enjoy this collection of fireworks pins I found on Pinterest.  Each image will take you directly to its source.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...