**NEW** Visit my Gift Shop to see and purchase my favorite things for organizing, self discovery, marriage and parenting!

Learn As I Blog: My Blogger Resources

In the short time that I've been blogging, I have learned a great deal about blog etiquette, blog design, utilizing social media, and the blog community.  Most bloggers start off learning as they blog and for this blogger, the key to my first year success has been tapping into blogger resources.  Learning from bloggers who are successful and have been through the learnings and come out the other side.  It's their pearls of wisdom that will bring you one step closer to not only bettering your blog, but reaching your bloggy dreams {if you have them}.  I will reveal to you the blogger resources that have helped me take my blog to the next level.

5 Minutes for MomWhat I like most about 5 Minutes for Mom
The way they bring bloggers {specifically Mom Bloggers} together in their annual Ultimate Blog Party.  If ever you wanted to bring new traffic to your blog, this is the blog party to attend!  You'll find Mom bloggers from all walks of life, blogging about everything under the sun.

How I interact
I partied for the first time this year and it was great!  Read my UBP post if you want to get to know me better.  They also have blog directories to point you to other great blogs and list your own blog.  It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and realize that you're not alone in this bloggy blog world.

My biggest learning from them
Venture out of the confines of your own blog and connect with other bloggers.  It helps to know that they are going through the same things you are, and gives you a sense of community in the often isolated work that bloggers do.

Momcomm
What I like most about MomComm
Great blog advice and blog critiques!  I've learned so much about blogging and commenting {did you know there is such a thing a comment vomit!?!}.  It's a great place to learn from other blog critiques and apply them to your own blog.

How I interact
I love commenting on her posts because I always learn something new.  I also had the amazing opportunity of guest posting and getting critiqued on MomComm!  Check out my guest post on How Blogging Has Changed Me and my About Page critique.

My biggest learning
Understanding how to make my blog more marketable, and the ins and outs of blog etiquette.  With all that there is to learn about blogging, this blog has given me the best foundation to understand how to make mine better and how best to interact with other blogs.

What I like most about The SITS Girls
A great community of bloggers who support one another!  With SITS you get the best of community and blog tips all in one place.  They feature bloggers and answer questions and hold a conference called Bloggy Boot Camp {which I'd looooove to go to}!

How I interact
Forums, forums, forums!  They host a great multitude of discussion forums where you can introduce yourself, ask bloggy advice on any platform, and find great link ups and guest post opportunities.  I found my first guest post gig on SITS and had this series' Learn As I Blog: Blog Planner featured as the first community blog tip on their site!

My biggest learning
As their tag line says, "The Secret to Success is Support" and it really is!  I find a ton of support and have gained mountains in opportunity and connections with great bloggers.  If you are on your own bloggy island, find your way out and join the SITS girls and gain the support and the means to better your blog!
Blogging can be whatever you want it to be.  Isolated or connected, private or public, stagnant or blooming. It's all up to you and how much effort you put in to it.  I am really grateful to be a part of such an awesome community {virtual as it may be}, but I hope to be able to go to a conference or two to make real lasting connections in the upcoming months and years and really take things up a notch.  It's no secret that it would be a gift to me to make blogging a full time career, but I am really enjoying this season of learning and exploring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...