**NEW** Visit my Gift Shop to see and purchase my favorite things for organizing, self discovery, marriage and parenting!

Techy Tuesday: Bloggy Plans

These days, I've been heavily in the midst of self bloggy training and I am working hard to make this blog the best that it can be.  That means lots of techy intake for me, but as of now, not many techy nuggets I can gift forward to you yet {trust me, they are coming!}.  This week, a big focus of mine has been learning the ins and outs of using social media to extend the reach of the blog.  I do that by way of participating in SITS Girls Spring Fling!  If you're a blogger, head over and find ways to improve your blog and connect with other bloggers.  If you're not a blogger, Spring Fling is another opportunity to discover new blogs to follow.  I've found tons of fabulous ladies who blog about everything under the sun and hope to make lasting connections through this bloggy network.  But I digress, this Techy Tuesday, I will let you in on some blog shop talk.  That means more about what I'm working on, and plans I making for future projects.

As I mentioned before, I'm doing lots of learning in the bloggy ways of socializing, networking, and thinking about future blog design updates.  Some of you may have noticed that I've already made a few little updates to the blog like making the blog wider {to better suit HD computers and wide screen resolutions}, reconfiguring my sidebar, and adding fun new social media buttons thanks to fellow blogger Carrie at Carrie Loves {get your own for free icons here}.  Have a look see...
Blog Design Tweaks May 2012
Aside from minor design tweaks, I'm stewing on a few things behind the scenes like how to balance blog work with wife and mom work {more on that later}, and studying the art of continual content for you!

With all my learning, I haven't forgotten my equally important passion, gifting inspiration forward to you!  It's been a while since I've posted my latest organization project and I have good reason for it.  My printer is out of commission, so I have several projects waiting in the wings, but I won't keep you waiting too long, I promise!  

I've learned a ton about prioritization through writing this blog and because of that, I'm much more aware of how I spend my time.  After creating our Family 5 Year Plan and straightening out my Priority Pyramid, I'm in a better position to plan out my day to day and weave in visions of the future to go with it.

Here are some of the things I'm thinking through and working on to bring your way:
  • A Day in the Life {a look at how I organize my time as a full-time wife/mom & part-time blogger}
  • Learn as I Blog {a new series on my journey as a rookie blogger}
  • Blogger Planner {another series on my creation of a planner just for bloggers with tons of new printables!}

As you can see, there are lots of wheels turning in my little head and lots to get out and onto the blog so others can gain inspiration and gift it forward.  There's lots of tech talk going on around here in the form of html coding, widgets and link parties...oh my!  Hang on to your hats and glasses and enjoy the bloggy ride with me!

What techy projects are you working on {bloggy or not}?  Share some of your techy learnings with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...