**NEW** Visit my Gift Shop to see and purchase my favorite things for organizing, self discovery, marriage and parenting!

New Series Coming Soon: Learn As I Blog

This post is part of the Learn As I Blog series

Blogging has become a big part of my life lately; because of that, I am excited to bring to you a new series.  There are many tips and tricks out there from experienced successful bloggers that pass on their pearls of wisdom.  I thought I'd use this series to journal my adventures in blogging and what I learn along the way.  May this series give you inspiration to steer clear of my failures, celebrate my successes, and keep going on your own blogging journey.
As I mentioned earlier, this will be my outlet for regurgitating all the bloggy goodness I learn about.  As a rookie, there is a lot of learning going on, and sometimes, not a lot of resources; other times, there's too much information.  My goal with this series is to put together as many aspects of blogging in one place so that anyone who wants to blog can find a home for resources, information and encouragement to keep at it.  I will cover the basics of what would-be and rookie bloggers think about, learn and attempt with their own blogs.  Check back next week for a schedule of topics to be covered.

A new feature that I'm looking forward to including is an interactive aspect where other bloggers get to join in on the learning!  Here, bloggers get to look back and pass their own pearls of bloggy wisdom to me and to other readers {blogger or not}.  Just as life is a classroom, blogging is as well and I'm sure that all you bloggers out there have had their fair share of learnings.  Here is your time to reflect and gift your experience forward!

How bloggers can participate
  • Follow this blog if you haven't already done so.  This will keep you up to date on the latest topics to write about so you can link up.
  • Grab a button and post it to your own blog.

Gifts We Use {to grow, love and serve}

  • Invite others in your bloggy circle to join.
  • Work on your post so you can link up.
The first topic in the linky series will be My Pre-Blog Train of Thought.
Write about what your experience was when thinking about starting your blog.
Why start a blog anyway?
What is your blog about?
Who are you writing to?
Where are you blogging from {i.e. Blogger or Wordpress, etc.} Why there?
Share your journey into blog world!
I hope that you are as excited as I am to get this series started.  What I am most looking forward to is reading everyone else's blog stories and to see how far everyone has come.  If you are thinking about starting a blog, this will be a great series to follow as there will be lots of experience shared and hopefully most of your bloggy questions will be answered.  My hope is that you find blogs and bloggers that you can connect with and relate to.  Read about how much time and passion each blogger takes in running their blog and gain a new appreciation for bloggers everywhere.

Start the series now!  Preview Learn As I Blog topics here >>>

Like what you see here?  
It would be a gift to me if you would follow or subscribe to Gifts We Use in your favorite way!
Like Me on Facebook Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Google+ Subscribe via RSS Subscribe via email
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...